Otto Schema U理論(深層思考)推動時需詢問之12個問題
Presencing Questions for Journaling with an Open Mind, Open Heart Open Will. (from http://www.ottoscharmer.com/ see tools section)
1. What in your current professional and personal situation are the key challenges, and the emerging areas of possibility that your life asks you to address?
2. Your key question: What questions, if explore more deeply, could help you to address your currently situation better and to take the next step in you personal professional journey?
3. When do you feel your heart opening? What do you truly love?
4. Imagine you could fast-forward to the last moments of your life, when it is time for you to pass on. Imagine yourself at that moment looking back on you life’s journey as a whole: What would you want to see in that moment? What would you want to be remembered for by the people who live on after you?
5. Let’s now return to you current situation. Imagine that you could link to your highest future possibility—to your highest or best future Self- and that you could ask one question to which you would get a meaningful response. What question would you ask of your highest future self?
6. Now, pause and stay in silence to listen deeply to the response that your future Self wants to give to you. Stay with it and then write it down.
7. Crystalize your vision and intention: What vision do you have for yourself and your work? What are some essential elements of the future that you want to create with your work and life (personal, professional, social…)?
8. What would you have to let go of in order to bring your vision into reality? What is the old stuff that must die?
9. Where in your current life do you experience the seeds and early beginning of the future that you want to create?
10. Over the next three months, if you were to prototype a microcosm of the future in which you could explore by doing, what would it look like?
11. Who are the core partners and helpers that would help you bring it into reality—and that could support you in you highest future intention?
12. If you committed to taking on the project of bring your intention into reality, what practical first steps would you take over the next 3 to 7 days?